In the industry, surveying and civil engineering go hand-in-hand and are dependent on each other. SSE provides many surveying services, from small flood certificates and boundary surveys to complete subdivision and heavy construction layout. These services are provided to private individuals, land developers, contractors, and all government entities. Our firm is qualified to service the smallest job, such as a subdivision lot survey, to large million dollar construction projects, such as the largest earth moving project in MoDOT history. Our staff consists of expert personnel with multi-state licenses. The company's main focus has always been to meet the needs of clients and achieve a professional job.
• Flood Certificates
• Lot surveys in existing subdivisions
• Boundary surveys for land tracts
• Subdivision layout
• Right-of-Way surveys for utilities and roads
• Construction layout and quantity surveys
• ALTA/ASCM survey
• Route survey
• GIS database systems
• Ducks Unlimited - Multiple boundary surveys for duck habitat easements.
• Ben Cash Conservation Area - Boundary survey for Missouri Department of Conservation.
• GTE Telephone ALTA's - Over 120 ALTA survey sites in Missouri and Arkansas completed in 3 months.
• Thayer to Gobbler Knob 169 KV Electrical Transmission route survey - Over 59 mile transmission line for Sho-Me power including: coordinating aerial survey, ground layout, and easement plat preparation.
• Highway 67 corridor mapping in Wayne county Missouri.
• Highway 5 Camden County Missouri construction layout of over 6-million cubic yards of dirt (Largest earthmoving project in MoDOT history)
• Construction layout of Branson Airport
• 17th St Canal Flood Wall layout in New Orleans, LA.
• West Bank Protection Levee in New Orleans, LA.